Thursday, December 25, 2003

Merry Christmas!

Hi everyone!

2003 is drawing to a close. Only a few more days left.

So let's see, when did I last leave you?

Work is still work. Brizzai was nice enough to let me work only half the day on Chirstmas Eve. I guess it's my consolation prize for having to work tomorrow :P Yes, it's true. Hopefully it won't be too bad. I'll be trying to get some stuff done, that's for sure.

I've been on the Playstation binge again. Mark sent me Need For Speed Underground so I have been trying to win some reaces (to make money) and rice out my Mazda Miata to get it ready for online racing :) Heh.

Last night I met up with Steve and Elizabeth to do the present exchange thing, and play some PS2. We were participating in the DDR craze :) As an added bonus, we tried using the dance mat to play other games :)

I'm trying to convince them to join in the Need for Speed Underground craze ;)

So we got our white Christmas today. I guess we were lucky. Just light enough where a hand shoveling was enough. Didn't have to bring out the heavy machinery... I was hoping that I'd find a few storesopen (because I was bored), but I was no such luck. Oh well.

Such a lazy day. I think I am going to have some apple sauce.

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home