Friday, March 26, 2004

Carb Coma.

Hi all,

It's Friday! I can't believe this week has gone by so quickly already. It's crazy. Only one week of freedom left!

For lunch, I had a diet and carb watcher's nightmare - Pasta product, followed by kickass seafood chowder soup and a huge chunk of really really good bread that was about the size of a shoe. I'm serious. This thing was huge.

I usually eat some sort of microwaveable dish for lunch - I don't know what happened today, but when I opened the microwave after heating, the sight was horrendous. It was as if there was a food explosion (I think I left the dish in the microwave too long, even though it was well within the recommended range in the instructions).

It was sad. Pieces of chicken were scattered all over the inside of the microwave - Whole chunks, shredded pieces, and mushroom slices. The plastic film covering was all folded and sitting in the food.

I tried to be a good corporate citizen and clean up the best I could, but there's only so much you can do with napkins.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home