Sunday, March 21, 2004

We wish you a Merry...

Hi all,

Hope you are having a nice weekend. Again, another fast one. I had an extra day too!

Anyway, My dad came back from the homeland today - we went to pick him up this morning.

I am notorious for having piles of stuff around the house - Mail, clothes, CDs, DVDs, whatever you can think of. I've had this pile of mail on the kitchen island since around Christmas. Well, actually, probably Thanksgiving :) Heh.

Within the pile, I have a whole stack of Christmas and holiday cards. To be perfectly honest, I never know what to do with the cards once I receive and open them. All cards, for that matter. I enjoy receiving them, butI feel bad throwing them out - They're all pretty nice, and I know that people took some time to write them out, right? Plus cards are expensive nowadays!

To "clean up" in preparation for my dad coming home, I moved my pile of mail to the blackhole of the basement. Again, still don't know what to do with them. (shrug)

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home