Saturday, March 20, 2004

The Interwha? Interwho?

Hi all,

Hope you're having a great start to the weekend. Having Friday off kicked ass. Got some stuff done, did some shopping. I also went to the library to see if they had one of my textbooks for next semester - no such luck. But the lady behind the desk was trying very hard to educate me on the wonders of the Internet and how it works. "so you click on the house symbol - see the house symbol?" The scary thing was that she even had me go behind the information desk so I could see her screen. I now see the value of the mirrored dual monitor desktop system the reference desks at Michigan had.

Anyway, went and bought a book at the school bookstore (I wasn't able to find this book easily online). I ordered a different book last night, so I'll get that one in a week or so as well. I can feel the anxiety of next semester comin on...

I have also joined the neon compuer pc case fanclub. I know, I'm late to the party, but I really like it - Even though I don't have the fancy side glass panel, I was surprised at how bright the neon was (brighter than the tubes in the car!)

Oh well. Another purchase for another time, I guess :)

-Kirk



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home