Saturday, March 13, 2004

One final paper has been submitted...

Hey all,

Hope you're having a great weekend.

Yes, it's true - The final paper for Monday's class has been uploaded and submitted. All 26 pages, all 4,752 words, and all 159 paragraphs.

I hope I never have to write a paper like that again. The crazy thing was that every time I read it, it felt like I was reading a different paper. Even the parts that I wrote! I mean, I wrote them however many weeks ago, but still.

Proofreading and editing sucks. In the end, I think we have a good product. We'll see what the professor says...

Burritos aren't as good on the 2nd day. Like sushi, it must be consumed within the day of purchase (or sooner).

So, now I have to work on my two presentations, and review the other final paper...

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home