Saturday, March 13, 2004

Forget Business School - There's always the Apprentice.

Hi all,

Hope all's well. Haven't written in what seems like a while.

I caught up on all my previously recirded television shows this evening. For the past week or so, I've just been recording my shows on video tape - and I was able to cruise through everything all in one sitting. Pretty nifty.

I caught Must See TV this past Thursday, so I saw the two most recent episodes of The Apprentice in reverse order. It was kind of weird, since I knew what was going to happen / who was going to get fired when I saw the one on videotape. Kind of spoils it, but entertaining nonetheless. That Amy is a hottie. :)

These past few days, I've had a muscal hankering for some DMB. For some reason, in my typical CD mismanagement ways, I was unable to locate the CD that I created of my favorite tracks. I think I gave it away... Not sure though.

The final exam on Wednesday was ok - I didn't kick its ass, nor did it kick mine. It was an average performance. Come Wednesday the semester will be over. Just one weekend of pain left.

Monday and Wednesday we turn in our group projects and give our presentations. Craziness.

Was a little ill yesterday on today - I had a semi-cold. Kind of a bummer. I've been totally exhausted as of late too. Better go to sleep...

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home