Sunday, March 07, 2004

Another late night...

Hi all,

Less than 2 weeks of hell left.

To top it off, I have a final exam on Wednesday that I still have to study for. Ugh.

I worked on my group project today for the majority of the afternoon. I was even the sneakernet for my group. I had the laptop set up in the classroom we were working in. Only trouble was that I didn't know what printer I could print to. Sooo, I burned the document onto CD-R and then briskly walked it over to the computer lab to print. I don't know what the throughput was, but I could carry a packet that was at least 650 MB in one pass.

Nerdy? Yes.

But it worked.

(sigh)

So we're meeting again tomorrow (Sunday) to finish stuff up. I'm feeling better about the project - We are getting closer to completion. I can't wait.

Next Wednesday (not this week) the madness will be over and my life can return to normal...

Well, at least until next semester.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home