Sunday, March 07, 2004

Final Schminal.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well. We finished the group project process early today so I went to the city home afterwards to slightly relax and chill for a bit. I'm still tense though - I can feel it in my back muscles. Where is the massage therapist when you need one? ;)

So yes, the paper is pretty much done - we finished it today. I edited it for the last time and sent it to the team for signoff. How's that for businesslike ;) Heh.

Anyway, got the slides for the presentation done as well. Just have to write my portion of the presentation this time, and then I'll be set,

Now I'm studying for my final on Wednesday. Oh yes, as an added bonus to group projects and presentations, there's a final that is worth 5% of my grade. Lovely.

Class registration started a while ago. Since I enjoy pain and being whiny and bitchy (like I'm sure the people around me do), I've signed for 2 more classes. I'm going to convince my professor to let me place out of one of the classes - which leaves the question - Should I be good and pick up another to make up for the extra class, or just take one class next semester? This way, I can theoretically take my last semester easier - Or, I can take next semester easier :)

So for theh past few blog entries, I've been writing them later at night. During the day, I've think of more commentary, but when I get around to writihg the entry, I have either forgotten what I was going to say, or just want to write and go to sleep.

It's good or bad depending on how you look at it I guess.

It was a really wierd day weatherwise too. It looked sunny and nice in the morning, and then it snowed (like crazy for a while), and then it slowed down again. The joys of living in Michigan.

I didn't get to wash the supaflyride this weekend, so it'll be nice this week, I'm sure.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home