Sunday, July 11, 2004

Message #501!

Hi everyone,

hope you're doing well this cool, a little rainy evening.

Just for fun, I was looking at my blogger profile, and I saw that I've had 500 posts! Crazy. I can't believe I've been at this for long.

Anyway, so a few months ago, I turned on the blogger comments, and have been bummed about how nobody ever leaves me comments (I know, whine whine). But you know what? It turns out some people have! I'm so excited.

How nice.

Anyway, so thanks to everyone who has taken some time out of your busy lives to send me a comment. I feel loved. :)

So let's see, what's on the mind tonight.

I finished most of the stuff that I wanted to do today homework wise. I was actually good and finished my 3 assignments yesterday! It should be a record or something. I've never been that focused my whole academic career this time around. Don't get me wrong, I didn't work all the way through it, but I was sticking to the task more than usual.

I moved my bowling ball to the closet. It'll be ready and faithfully waiting for the day that I go bowling. I've already reserved some time with Steve and Elizabeth to go bowling. I can't wait.

I wonder if there's anything special I need to do for the care and feeding of a bowling ball...

Back to work tomorrow...

-Kirk

P.S. I figured out what the humming noise was - the fan that I'm using makes the noise as it's oscillating back and forth :)






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home