Wednesday, July 07, 2004

You know what they say...

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this cool and windy evening.

Just a few notes before heading off to bed.

What's on the mind today...

So I was driving home from class this evening, right? I was siting at a light, waiting to make a left. In the next lane over, there was this fullsize Dodge Ram Truck. You know what I'm talking about. One of those 1500's or whatever. The roofline of the tintmobile probably barely met the middle of her door. I caught a glimpse of the driver - it wa a young lady (she caught me scoping, unfortunately) - But that's not the point. Anyway, the light change and we went on our merry ways.

But driving home, it made me wonder. You know what they say about dudes that drive big vehicles, right? They probably haul a lot of stuff. Riiight. Anyway, so does the same hold true for women drivers as well? Are they theoretically compensating for the same thing? It make sense, in a roundabout sort of way. Or am I totally wrong and it's really something else?

Hmmm. Interesting.

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home