Saturday, July 10, 2004

Not myself

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well.

Every time there's a 4 day workweek, I have these dreams of having a nice, easy week - not so much.

For the past two days I haven't felt like myself. I've been feeling wiped out. Always sleepy at work, trouble concentrating...

And yet I am blogging now? Shouldn't I be sleeping?

Yes, I need sleep badly.

Yesterday (Thursday) felt like a Friday. Today was just kind of an odd day for me - I couldn't get out of the office fast enough. Nutty.

I didn't finish my online lecture stuff for school tonite. Kinda sucks. I'll have to do it all tomorrow, and finish up the 3 assignments. Bleh.

Another great day weatherwise - None of the rumored hot weather. It warmed up from yesterday, but not too bad. I approve :)

This has been a great summer for convertible drivers.

So jealous.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home