Saturday, November 13, 2004

4 day weekend.

Hi all,

It's me again - Hope you're doing well. I'm about to start the 3rd day of my 4 day weekend. So far it's been very school packed. Hopefully that will change.

Thursday was spent cramming for my midterm and then taking it. We had an essay question with 4 hours to write. I used about 3.75 hours cause I didn't want to push the clock. I even finished in time to watch Joey!

After the exam, I was spent.

I ended up watching some tv, showering and going to bed after that. I think I'm still recovering from my vacation...

Today I spent doing schoolwork - I'm almost done, but I had to go to class as well this evening. I'm on the 7th week! Only a month to go. Woopee!

Tomorrow Drew's got tickets to see the Michigan football game. So that should be fun. I've not been to a football game since probably 4 years ago. Hopefully it won't be too cold outside :)

I was hoping to get my schoolwork done so I could take it easy this weekend. I just have to get a 3 page paper done, and then answer one discussion question and I'll be set.

-Kirk

P.S. go blue!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home