Thursday, March 03, 2005

Dream twist.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

Like usual, a few notes before going to bed. I am just dying at work. I wake up at my regular time, usually getting like 7 hours of sleep. And I feel like sleeping as soon as I start work.

What's up with that?

Anyway, so what else has been going on. It's always nice to hear that you're missed at work. Not necessarily for the work that you do, but just for being there. I know, it sounds odd, but it all goes back to my theory that it's the people you work with that make work fun, not just the work itself.

So this morning, I had a very odd dream. It was like nothing I'd dreamed of before. Seriously.

(begin dream recap sequence)

So I was sitting at my cube at the other building, just doing my work. Next thing you know, one of my coworkers comes up and just chats with me for a few minutes. We finish our conversation, and she walks away...

Like 30 seconds later, she comes back and asks me out.

I am totally flattered (so this is what it feels like) and of course I say yes!

(end dream sequence)

I woke up after that, but I really didn't want to. I wanted to savor the neat residual feelings. It's kind of random, but I'd never considered what it would feel like to get asked out. Is that weird?

Perhaps.

I don't know if I mentioned before, but I don't see faces in my dreams. I just know that it's a certain person. And this person wasn't who you might think. It was someone else - just to clear things up.

So that was my randomness for this morning.

I am not sure where the root of the dream came from - I usually can make some sort of loose association. The walking away and coming back is something that I could see myself doing :)

But it's not like I was thinking of asking anyone out recently. So I thought that was odd. As far as the actress in my dream I don't know where that came from either.

(shrug)

-Kirk

2 Comments:

At 2:34 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i totally understand the wanting to sleep thing after you wake up. i've been like that for a while now.

 
At 2:34 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

umm it's stef :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home