Thursday, February 24, 2005

Pineapple under the sea.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

Just some quick notes (as usual) before going to bed.

Today I tried to fight off the natural urge to take my after dinner nap. I might have lost a few times here and there, but for the most part, I didn't nap.

So I'm hoping I will be able to sleep better tonight.

For the past few nights, I've been up till 2:00 a.m., in bed, just not sleeping.

So I'm hoping avoiding the nap will not return my sleep schedule back to normal.

I know I'm way behind the curve, but you have to watch SpongeBob SquarePants sometime if you haven't already. I finally got a chance to catch my first episode and a half this evening and I thought it was great. I can definitely see how kids and adults like it.

On a more random note, I think PMPN8EZ would be a funny personalized license plate to have.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home