Saturday, February 19, 2005

Cross 2 more off the list.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

Thursday morning I had to wake up early to drive out to Ann Arbor. So needless to say, my sleep schedule got totally wacked cause I didn't go to sleep early the night before.

Friday morning was brutal. I was sleepy all morning. And I was dragging arse the rest of the day.

It was a low productivity day.

I hate those days. I've got so much to do, but I am too easily distracted, I guess.

The funny thing was that the whole group seemed to be a little tired that day. We went out to lunch, and were really quiet.

Anyway, so last night, I met up with some former coworkers. It turns out that two of them are engaged (not to each other). Pretty wild. So it was fun catching up with everyone. We closed down a coffee joint - As we were exiting the place, it was like closing time at a bar.

Except it was quite a few hours earlier, and the people filing out of the door hadn't been drinking.

I love nights like that. Hanging out with friends where you can lounge hear each other talk (without shouting). Which is why the bar scene is not my bag, baby.

So day one of my 2.5 day weekend is over. I got some schoolwork done, and I lightly studied some stuff for my exam on Monday. I'll do more tomorrow.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home