Sunday, March 13, 2005

Walk down credit card lane.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well. Just a quick note before going to bed.

After looking over some stuff on Consumer Reports, I became inspired to look at my free annual credit reports on AnnualCreditReport.com - the whole process was fairly painless, for the most part. (I had address issues so 2 of the agencies didn't want to recognize me at first.)

So it's pretty cool. It's your whole personal financial history condensed onto a document less than 10 pages. Kind of wacky. Not exactly a historical thriller, but you get the idea.

Of course it starts with your delinquencies.

You know the story, I was young and naive at the time... Just kidding. I was delinquent on paying a few bills when I moved from my aparment to start grad school. In my defense, I never got my final bills after I left. And the utility companies claimed that I didn't give them a forwarding address - which I'm pretty sure they would ask me for it when I shut the electricity and phone off.

Oh well. I'll be stuck with those black marks for a while, I'm sure (they were from 1998). It'll end up biting me in the arse when I'm applying for credit on the BMW dream :)

If it ever happens.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home