Sunday, March 06, 2005

Not as planned.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well on this sunny weekend. It's nice to have the sun out. What's that odd feeling? Oh yeah, warmth.

So instead of waiting until school got out, I had a moment of weakness and bought Gran Turismo 4.

Not too shabby :)

Although the jury's still out whether it was worth the however many month/year delays that we had to endure waiting for the game.

Seriuosly though, so far so good. I've watched the intro movie, played a road and a rally course. :)

I don't know why I broke down - What can I say, I was weak after taking that 5.5 hour exam yesterday.

Also my brother's coming to visit at the end of the month so I should be all practiced up and ready to race when he arrives ;)

So now I want to play the game but of course I have to do "schoolwork".

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home