Sunday, July 17, 2005

Living someone else's life.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

Tonight I went out with my mom and our family friends - We went to this very nice Japanese restaurant and had some great sushi, nigiri, and sashimi. Everything was served on these wooden boats - I was able to try some fish that I'd never tried before, so that was cool.

I ate so much I was ready to swear off Japanese food for a long time. Ok - Maybe a week or so.

We talked about golf, travel, vacation homes, kids, etc.

Afterwards I snuck a quick drive by visit to the Ferrari dealership to see the famous prancing horse. There was an Enzo in the showroom :)

-Kirk

1 Comments:

At 1:49 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gotta be 1 of the most boring blogs i've ever read

 

Post a Comment

<< Home