Monday, July 04, 2005

Endangered species.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well on this sunny day.

Yesterday morning I woke up around 9 ish and decided to watch some TV in bed. You'll never believe what I saw.

Music videos on VH1.

Ok, it was during their Top 20 Video Countdown - not just "on" like the good old days.

I was afrad to change the channel for fear of scaring the videos away, neiver to be seen again.

So I enjoyed watching the top 3 videos - Just in case you were wondering what was #1, it was Mariah Carey - We Belong Together.

It's an ok video, pretty standard Mariah Issue - Complete with cleavage, fans blowing air, satin, and light caressing. But my question to Mariah is, why are you leaving that older bloke for the younger one that looks like he's trying to kill you?

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home