Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Let's talk about gas.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

Just a few things this evening.

As you probably know, there's been a lot of talk in the media about the high prices of gas. This morning I was listning to the radio and callers were talking about where to find cheap gas. Some dude was calling in, complaining about the high prices of gas. What did he drive?

A BMW.

Cry me a river.

So he didin't have a problem paying a few extra bucks for his fatty monthly premium car payment, but he's bitching about paying more for gas?

Anyway...

What else. I forgot to mention about what happened last weekend at the graduation party. With the big milestone birthday coming up later on this year, I'm going to take the experience as a positive thing :)

Gotta make the best of it, right?

So i'm sitting at the table eating my dinner with the adults right? (not intermingling with the high school graduates cause I don't want to be the creepy guy) This lady (who reminded me a little of Sarah McLachlan) strikes up a conversation with me and asks if I've graduated (from high school) yet.

Huh.

(shrug)

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home