Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Ass on the radio.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

Tonight was our 6th guitar class. I can't believe it's been 6 weeks already. I can play some cheesy songs, but I've been getting lazy on learning some new riffs. The instructor was pushing private lessons on us once we finish our intro class.

We'll see.

For some reason, the radio station around me edits the word "ass" out of that Black Eyed Peas song, My Humps. I didn't think it was that bad. I'm sure I've heard worse on the radio. Anyway, that song's got a great beat and is funny as hell.

I've also been jamming to that Kanye West song, Gold Digger - Another great tune.

She was supposed to get Tyco witcha money...

What else is on the mind today...

I think the whole Instant Messenger and e-mail communications have caused my conversation skillz to atrophy. Seriously.

I need to work on my conversation skillz.

-Kirk

1 Comments:

At 10:02 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"My Humps" makes "Mambo No. 5" seem enlightened.

Hey AA - do you watch "Boston Legal"? Last night Lisa astutely summed it up as "Ally Mac for men". I love it - especially Shatner. But as you recall I was never too fond of Ally.

Finally - when trying to bring up your blog just now, I typed in "www.asianass.com" - seriously. I guess I should stop calling you that. Turns out "asianass.com" has much better pictures than "kirktsai.com". ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home