Saturday, October 29, 2005

Too nice to be inside.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

So what's going on...

Today was a gorgeous day outside. I'm talking crisp cool temps, and sunshine. So instead of spending the day inside and just putzing around, I went out to visit Drew out in Ann Arbor.

Campus was beautiful - I'm talking college recruiting brochure nice. The trees were changing colors, there were leaves on the ground, and students were out and about.

And of course there was Mexican food and bubble tea.

As usual, I missed being on campus and being in Ann Arbor.

I know that there's not going to be many days like this left this year. I'm having visions of snow and extreme cold in the next few weeks.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Enjoy your extra hour of sleep tonight :)

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home