Sunday, November 20, 2005

Much ado about nothing.

Hi all,

Hope you're having a good weekend.

This weekend I went to go see Harry Potter and his Goblet of Fire. It was a pretty good movie - The special effects were pretty kickass. I think I'll need to see it again to get the fill story. Having not read the books, I felt like I was only getting part of the story.

And uhh, Harry Potter is definitely looking older now - Gone are his youthful looks from the first few movies. J.K. and co. better film the rest of the other movies quickly before it becomes Harry Potter goes to night (wizard) school while he works full-time at his day job.

Heh.

Today I actually mowed the lawn for the first time in over 5 years. My mom was becoming obsessed with getting one last cut in before the winter so I was trying to be the good son.

Condo living is definitely for me.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home