Saturday, November 12, 2005

Up all night

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well.

It's been quite the day. Last night I slept about 2.5 hours. The 30 minute nap before 4:30 a.m. and then I had a shortie nap from 7 to 9.

Whoo ha. It's been a while since I've pulled an all nighter like that.

I was pretty ragged during the 4:30 conference call - I'm sure my reaction time was a little slow. Plus my voice sounded all late nighty since I hadn't been talking to anyone.

On the throttle scale, I was definitely not on the rabbit. I was probably one notch above the turtle.

For the record, I was much better at the 9 o'clock. :)

So it's been a while since I've been that sleep deprived. I had a lingering headache all day, and once in a while I'd feel dizzy.

I knew it was bad when I'd start to doze off the minute I sat down.

(normally it takes a little longer)

So anyway, the conversion went well. There were a few sweaty moments here and there, but all in all, life is good.

I went to sleep at 7 p.m. tonight cause I was too dizzy to watch tv.

Now I'm up again.

Hopefully life can return back to normal soon.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home