Saturday, November 12, 2005

Crazy. But that's how it goes...

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

It's 3 a.m. After a short 30 minute nap, I'm still up.

It's been a long time in the making, but today it's finally set free - The new website for work...

Ever since New York last week, work has been nonstop - if it's not one thing, then it's another. It's been rather nutty.

I was glad to have Veteran's Day off on Friday. It was nice to take it easy and be lazy. I actually got something done too - I shopped for new glasses. I'm being high maintenance and am asking the place to special order me some frames.

Hopefully they'll be worth the wait.

I realized today that Taiwan is less than 3 weeks away...

-Kirk

1 Comments:

At 7:54 PM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so that's where you've been...i was wondering.

you're going to taiwan? lucky lucky!

-stef

 

Post a Comment

<< Home