Saturday, December 31, 2005

Happy New Year's Eve

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this afternoon.

It's een quite the week. Monday was off for the Christmas holiday, and then I had Friday off since I had to burn off vacation...

Not bad having a 3 day workweek.

Wednesday night I closed down my favorite Italian place. It was pretty cool. All the mood lighting that's usually dim was turned up to full intensity, signaling it was time for us to vacate the premises.

I got to try anchovies for the first time ever. At least I think it was the first time. I doubt I would have forgotten ever trying it before.

It's that... memorable.

All I can say about anchovies is make sure you like the taste of very fishy fish and salt.

Besides having my first anchovies experience, I had one of those times where you didn't want the conversation to end, but it had to because of work the next day.

Stupid responsibility.

It's been a while since I've had that - And it was quite nice.

I just need to work on my short conversation game. I'm just not doing something right.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home