Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Music videos in the morning

Hi all,

Hope you're having a good evening.

This past Monday (when I was on vacation) I was having trouble sleeping in (heh) so I started watching some TV. And guess what.

VH1 and MTV show music videos in the morning. Imagine that.

I watched a good 2 hours of music videos, just switching back and forth between the channels. It was pretty nice cause I got to catch up on some recent videos. Unfortunately the music videos have the same issue as radio. I heard / watched Kelly Clarkson's Because of you pretty much 2x an hour, and then I heard / watched Mariah Carey sing her air blown video tune (I forget what it's called now).

So now that's my every morning ritual. I think it takes me longer to get ready now.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home