Tuesday, January 17, 2006

"Research"

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

So instead of just being an ignorant hater, I've been doing some television research... I wanted to see what the buzz was all about.

Last night I watched about 20 minutes of the Bachelor. I'm not proud of it. But like I said, I didn't want to just be a hater and just blindly diss on it. 20 minutes was all I could take.

But now I'm (slightly) educated and can diss.

So ok - I want to know how much of the dude's lines are scripted, and how much are his own words. Seriously, he's gotta be coached somewhat by the show producers, right? You know, to make sure he sounds like Mr. Suave, to stall enough for the proper suspense, to make sure he says the right things to make the laides swoon, etc.

Again, I'm not just hatin'. I'm just jealous that I don't get to be in his shoes.

Anyway, what else...

I watched a good port of the American Idol premiere today. I like watching the beginning of the season - When the judges are doing the mass eliminations.

Good stuff.

All in all, it make s for good conversation, I guess.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home