Monday, April 24, 2006

Accumulation of stuff

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

It's hard to believe how much stuff I've accumulated over the years...

My parents recently had their house painted so I had to shift some stuff around because they were painting the closets too. Needless to say, I had to shift a lot of stuff. But I must say, it's kinda fun (and scary) to find stuff that you forgot you had.

But then you ask yourself some other questions, like:

Why do I have over 6 scarves?

(I actually have more, but just for discussion's sake)

Am I really going to be that stylish and wear all of them through some sort of rotation? No. I pretty much have my favorites, and I just rotate through those. Kind of lame, huh.

One day I'll have to go through all my old stuff and skinny it down. I do not look forward to that day...

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home