Sunday, February 26, 2006

All dressed up

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

I know, I know, I've been totally delinquent on the blog posts. There's no excuse. As usual I've just been super lazy.

So what's been going on? Hmmm...

My dad came home on Sunday. It was good to see him - I haven't seen him since I was over in the homeland last December.

Work has been going ok. Not as much fun since K left, but we still sneak txt messages and e-mails back and forth, so she still helps my day pass by pretty quickly.

Sometimes I wonder where things are going between us. I'm enjoying her company very much. And the more time I spend with her, but more I want to be with her. Best of all...

She makes me smile.

Oh yeah, and giggle too. I know, I know. Cheese alert. But when we're together, I feel like we're just a bunch of kids.

Like I said, I'm not really sure where this is going. We haven't had "the where are we going / what are we doing talk" yet. But I'm sure it's going to be soon - It's about that time. Until then, I'm just going to enjoy what I have, and what will be will be.

Heh. In theory.

I must say, this has been one of the most healthiest relationships that I've had in my short history of dating. For the most part, we've had very good communication about everything. So far so good. We've shared the stuff that we're scared about, and many of our insecurities. And everything's been ok.

I have even met her mum.

For some reason, it wasn't weird like I thought it would be. so that's good, right? I think it's K. Her presence seems to put me at ease. She seriously relaxes me.

Like I said in my previous post - I'm a little scared as to how much she has an effect on me.

The final thing that she's been waiting for is almost done. It should be anytime now...

My brother comes home for a visit on Thursday. So it'll be super nice to see him again as well.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home