Thursday, May 04, 2006

Accumulation

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening. Haven't written in a while.

Let's see, what's been going on...

We've been having some kick butt weather. A few days ago was the first time I rolled down both windows on my little car and had the radio cranked, disturbing the peace. Last night was the same story. I was especially happy because we normally just skip spring and go directly to summer.

I've recently begun rediscovering my mix CDs in the car again. Back in the day, I used to burn a mix cd every "season" and would play the crap out of it until I couldn't stand to listen to it anymore. But once in a while I like to bring out the old collection and have a listen.

I made some good mix CDs :)

Last weekend I was up pretty early and took K's dog out for a walk. It's kind of wild how much longer the day seems (in a good way) when you wake up early on the weekends :)

It's been a long while since I'd been out and about that early in the day. It's pretty neat because everything's still pretty quiet in the neighborhood, and the air feels and smells clean. It's also nice and cool too so it's perfect walking weather.

Today I was all ghetto - went into the car ashtray to come up with 4 quarters to get a car wash. That's pretty sad.

I'm falling sleep so I'm going to sign off now. Talk to you later!

-Kirk

2 Comments:

At 11:57 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You sound cool...and tired!-Jk!

 
At 12:23 PM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Geno said you went underground so I had to come looking for you. Did you forget about us already? Stop by tomorrow night and say "Hi" to everyone. I know you got my e-mail.
Anita

 

Post a Comment

<< Home