Wednesday, May 24, 2006

American Smidol

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

If I hear another American Idol commercial, I think I'm going to puke. I heard that freakin radio commercial a few times going back and forth from work, and then 1 more time while driving to dinner.

Pure torture.

Congrats to the network and all the execs who are making big phat cashish from this thing.

I know, I know, I'm hatin - But can the network people make it sound any more like a bigger deal? Sheesh.

Anyway, enough with the gripes.

So what's been going on these past few weeks...

Just for shits and giggles, I went car shopping last week. I held off test driving anything until K peer pressured me into driving a Subaru WRX.

That car is nice.

I think I had a crazy grin on my face all the way home after that test drive.

We also went to the dealership that is supposed to be all friendly and non-high pressure - only thing is I was completely ignored, and the reason I went into the showroom was locked up with nobody around to open it up for me to peer inside.

Wanks.

We did visit a few other dealerships as well - I must say each was quite different. But I was hit with all yucky car salespeople stereotypes. Oh well.

Anyway, what else...

Why don't the clothing manufacturers standardize where they put their care tags?

Work is still work. I'm becoming quite crusty, sadly.

I need de-crustification. Badly.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home