Thursday, July 06, 2006

Let's stay together.

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this morning.

I'm on vacation all of this week and it is already half over. How depressing. It's been the first week I've had off since my trip to the homeland in December, and I absolutely love it. I wish vacation could last forever.

Now I just need to plan my next one...

Last week was not so fun. It ended better than it started though.

Just some music video musings:
  • I like the video for Daniel Powter's Bad Day. It's very cute and clever - Something that I miss in videos today.
  • What the hell happened to Def Leppard? What's with all these recent songs? Remake of a 90s song? Come on. What happened to the good old days where you poured sugar?
  • Christina Aguilera's Ain't No Other Man is catchy but the music video seems very familiar - Didn't she do a video like this already? Is this part two?
  • I've always been a part time Bon Jovi fan (liking some stuff, not others)- But Who Says You Can't Go Home is quite a catchy tune. I like it.
  • James Blunt has had 2 really good singles so far. His videos are rather unique so I dig them.
-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home