Monday, July 10, 2006

End of the vacation glow

Hi all,

Hope you're doing well this evening.

Just a few notes before going to bed.

Love the week vacation, dread the thoughts the night before going back to work. That's always a buzzkill, that's for sure.

But I had the vacation glow. All the way up until my afternoon meeting. Then, like a car screeching to a halt, the pre vacation crustiness returned.

Begin old and crusty.

For some reason, I've been addicted to diet soda pop. (notice how I threw both in there to be neutral).

I find myself actually craving it. I think it's the hot summer days, or just how I love salty food. But I will actually crave some soda pop just out of the blue. (shrug)

I am a big water fan, will always be. But there's something about a nice sweet carbonated beverage :)

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home