Sunday, January 12, 2003

Hey all,

Again, the weekend draws to a close. The 48 pure weekend hours seem shorter and shorter every day.

One thing that's good, is that I think that we're getting more daylight hours now. Still not as nice as the summertime, but every little bit helps. But man, it was colder than a mofo today when I went out to get dinner. Sheesh. Just being outside from the car to the store and back, I could feel that tingling sensation in my hands and whatnot. I'm glad I had my fleece lined sporty spice pants on, because my legs felt no chill at all.

I think the concept of a resume is very interesting. I wonder where it all started from. It's a document, one or two pages (maybe three), and it pretty much sums up your working and educational life. However many years your career has been, that's it. Two pages. All the times you busted your ass, the late nights, etc. are summed up in a few lines, and that's it. My 4 years undergrad? Summed up in 1 line, 5 words. Nuttiness. Those were some damn good times by the way, and that one line doesn't do it much justice. But if I guess I wrote about all the stuff that I did, it wouldn't be very job worthy. :)

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home