Friday, February 28, 2003

Hi everyone,

It's the weekend! Woo hooo!

Again, if you ask me what I did today, I wouldn't be able to tell you exactly what. Some computer nerdy stuff, framed a few posters and whatnot that I had, and was on IM a lot. It's weird (and this may totally sound like a commercial) how you can communicate with a truckload of people, without actually saying a word. Even now, I'm mentally composing sentences, typing them into this machine, and the keystrokes are magically converted into ones and zeros, and eventually will get blasted out into the internet for all to see. Imagine that. Can you hear me now? ;)

Tonight I was watching some televizzle, and was watching some Comedy Central TV. On Friday nights, they have their standup comedy shows. Some comics are better than others. But I've decided that I would like to be with someone that will make me laugh as much as I'd try to make her laugh. On a regular basis. Enough so that we'd just lose bladder control for maybe a second. OK, half a second. No harm done.

Not exaclty sure what I'm going to do this weekend. Probably not too much. I'll let you know though...

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home