Friday, February 28, 2003

Hi everyone,

Long time, no blog.

My mom finally got home Sunday night. And guess what? She's leaving again this Sunday. Craziness. Because of the time change, her sleep schedule has been totally wacked. I told her just to sleep whenever she was tired, since she'd be back to good ol Taiwan time within the week. Anyway, she's doing much better now. Hopefully she'll be allright when she goes back to the homeland for the funeral. Unfortunately, I will not be able to go out there with her this time around. I'm planning on making a trip out there in November. We'll see.

So let's see, what's been going on... As usual the days flash by, but I cannot recall what I've been doing.

As of today, I'm pretty much separated from my former employer. I now pretty much have no more ties with them. Other than my history and the people that are still there, I've successfully made the separation. It's a good thing...

So today was a big shopping day. I took my mom out shopping, and we definitely spent more than we needed to. But it was a good thing, because I got some food stuff, general supplies and whatnot. In fact, we even bought a new fish. It is pretty much 1/4 of the size of my largest fantail goldfish. It's pretty much the mini-me of the tank. I think the new fish will fit right in. It spends time just staring off into the background scenery picture just like all of the other fish. Lovely.

I went to an interview on Wednesday, so I will hopefully find out something about that as well. I know I shouldn't worry about it, but I always feel odd pulling into an American automaker's car lot with my Toyota. Don't know why, I just worry about these types of things.

-Kirk



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home