Sunday, February 23, 2003

Hi Everyone,

So this evening, I went out to get some dinner, and stopped by at the local McDonalds for one of their shakes. I've been having this chocolate shake craving for some reason. Anyway, I pulled into the parking lot and was surprised to see that it had not been plowed at all. I didn't have any problems parking, but when I got my goods and was trying to leave, my car got stuck. I wasn't able to get much traction with the supaflyride. After spending a few minutes rocking back and forth, this father and son duo felt sorry for me (they were watching me trying get unstuck), and gave me a push. Very embarrasing indeed.

So I got a shake right? I asked the server lady what types of flavors they had - She said the normal ones (e.g., strawberry, vanila, etc.) but she threw a curveball at me - Shamrock flavored. So I asked, "what's shamrock flavor taste like?" And she just gave me this horrified look like I had just asked the dumbest question on earh. I guess I should have known what shamrocks taste like. Because I am so Irish (which I am not) and eat them all of the time. Riiight. For those of you that are too embarrassed to ask, the flavor is mint. Who knew?

The best part of it was that I got a chocolate shake right? Well, the shake concoction must come out of the same nozzle, because I had a little mint action going on when I tasted the shake. Pretty cool. It was like mint chocolate. Vey tasty. So shamrocks and chocolate - a very tasty combo.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home