Saturday, March 29, 2003

Hi everyone,

The weekend is here! Woo hoo! 2 days of relaxing. Nice.

I got to sleep in today. First time in a while, I think. Totally nice. I did wake up at my usual time for work, but I managed to fall back asleep (it really wasn't that hard) until around 11:30 or so. Reminds me of my former days of unemployment... It was a simpler time back then.

So let's see. Friday was payday was yesterday, so I did the Dave Chappelle, "I'm rich beyotch!" in my head as I opened my check :) I had to yell it in my head because I was at work... It's nice to be paid again...

It's kind of funny how when you meet a stranger for the first time, some of their mannerisms remind you of someone you know. That happened to me last week. I met this lady that in sometimes sits in the cube next to me and the way that she acted and moved totally reminded me of a lady that I knew in grad school. Very random.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home