Monday, May 12, 2003

Hey all,

Ugh, it was pretty damn cold today. Out of control, I tell you. It's like it's time to break the sweathers and crap out again.

So I just finished clearing out my hotmail inbox. I had over 300 messages, and I only found 1 that was legit - At least, I think I only found one :) I guess it's too late now. I'm strongly considering setting the email spincter on to really tight, and just allowing e-mail from addresses in my addressbook through. But I'm always worried that one day, someone's going to e-mail me out of the blue, and it'll just get flushed in my junk mail folder because I don't have their e-mail address on file. Alas.

My mom is back from the homeland, so I'm off the "my mom is away" diet. I'm trying to convince her to cook less, as I'm trying to maintain my girlish figure. I guess the deep dish pizza today didn't help either ;)

I got to exercise before watching Boston Public, so that's good. Tonight was the season finale, so now my Monday nights will be free again. Love the summers when there's re-runs on - I get to do more stuff in the evenings again :)

And no, TV does not rule my life. Heh.

I don't know what it is about new cars - I'm just so seduced by them. That and young ladies are my weakness. Anyway, sorry, back to the lecture at hand (remember that line?) - I'm a glutton for great marketing, I guess. The latest automobile that has caught my eye again is the Lexus IS300. I love how it looks, straight from the factory. Although, I'd still like to keep my present car (the supaflyride) and add a convertible to the stable. Oh well. Someday.

Better go to sleep. I'll catcha later.

-Kirk



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home