Wednesday, May 14, 2003

Hi everyone,

Hope you're doing well tonight.

Just kind of hanging out - I got a chance to exercise, watch some TV, etc. Good stuff.

My brother's in Los Angeles right now, as I type this to you (I just got off the phone with him). I'm so jealous. He's at the E3 show / convention thing. I think I will go out there and hang out with him next year. We'll see. Hopefully I can swing more vacation next year, and I'll be set.

So I saw some dude cruising in his totally cool black s2000 today. It was pretty sweet. And yes, the top was down, so I gave him cool points. I was green with envy. I'd like to own that car one day.

I was parked next to a very well maintained bmw 3 series coupe today as well. I would clock it at a early to mid 90's model. In great shape.

My car needs to be washed badly. I'm embarrassed to be driving around in it it's so dirty. I'm tempted to just go get it washed before the weekend. Trying to fight the urge though. I think it's supposed to be nice this weekend.

Do you ever wake up in the morning, look at the truckloads of clothes in your closet and feel like you have nothing to wear? Sheesh.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home