Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Hi all,

Hope things are going groovy.

2 main things on the mind today:

I was at Target today with my mom - I wanted to get her out of the house, so I took her to help me spend money.

While I was there, I believe I saw a lovely young lady that I knew in high school. I'm about 95% sure it was her. She kind of smiled at me when she passed - I reciprocated with a smile, but I didn't make the connection until it was too late. Ahh well. I was afraid to say anything to her, just in case I was totally wrong. I should have said something to her though - I guess I'll just mark it up to a missed opportunity.

So the other thing. I had to buy a new printer cartridge (color). Normally 33 bucks, it was on sale for 24 bucks. My mom spotted a brand new printer on an endcap - The price? 28 bucks. Crizaziness. So for 4 dollars more, I could have bought myself a (most likely) higher quality printer! What's up with that? I would have bought the printer, but I had no idea what to do with the old one(s) that I have... How sad. So now we have disposable printers :) Same with electronics where it's cheaper to get something replaced, instead of trying to fix stuff. I wonder when cars will be that way...

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home