Thursday, July 17, 2003

Hi everyone,

I was bad today - I did not treadmill. I was feeling lazy and stuff.

Sushi was for dinner though. Can't complain about that.

This week has definitely flown by. I can't believe tomorrow's Friday already. Good thing though. I am feeling mighty tired.

I went to the dealership today to partake of my lifetime oil change. But I was denied. Too many people. I've got an appointment for next week though. I may try to go early in the morning to see if I can just do a walk in type of deal. I'm like 20 miles away from the mileage that's written on my window sticker (of when I need to get my next oil change) :) I know it's no big deal, but it feels like I should get the change done soon. Kinda like how I get nervous when the milk expiration date approaches.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home