Monday, August 11, 2003

Hey all,

Hope things are going well.

We got a surprise visit from our former admin assistant today. It was very good to see her. She got a new job and became the admin for the head of the company (how's the for a promotion?)

Anyway, she showed up today and we got to chat with her...

In my typical rockstar fan / gossip junkie, I asked her some questions about the head dude (as a sidenote, the Q's and A's are not qhotes):

Q: What does he drive?
A: Apparently, he doesn't drive. he gets driven in his Caddy.

Q: What does he eat for lunch?
A: He goes out a ton, but when he's in the office, he goes for a chicken Ceasar salad. Huh.

Q: What does he drink?
A: Cold beverage (unknown) with ice, in a styrofoam cup. Apparently, not a coffee drinker.

Q: What are his hours?
A: He gets in about 6:30 a.m., and leaving by 5:30 is considered "leaving early" for him. Sheesh.

I'm sure there were other not so exciting questions, but It was funny to ask. It was like those cheesy questions that you'd see answered in Teen Fortune or something. ;)

Anyway, so I was watching snippets of some show on either VH1 or E!, I forget now. They were talking about the brand names of clothing the stars wear. I was most disgusted when I saw that the stars buy Dolce & Gabbana gear for their kids, and other toity shit like that. I even saw a Burberry shirt. 60 bucks? Come on. For a shirt that's eventually going to have food and dirt stains on it? Or like stuff for toddlers that they're going to have baby urp on? Puhleeeze. Some people have way too much money. Please send the excess my way.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home