Thursday, August 07, 2003

Hey all,

blog entry part 2:

So we were out in the sun today, and I forgot to bring along the sunscreen. Luckily, Wendy (the coworker's house that we went to) had mega extra bottles of sunscreen in the house... Ranging from tanning oil (what is that, spf 0?), spf 6, up to spf 30. I decided to go with the spf 30.

That stuff was like rubbing extra thick Elmer's school glue on my body. It took me quite a bit to finally thin it out where my skin wasn't white. Craziness. Well, we'll see if it works. In fact, I can still smell the sunblock on my skin. Kind of a nifty smell - Like summer.

Lesson learned for today. Whenever you're going to a company function, be sure to have a clean car. Everyone checks out what everyone else is driving. Seriously. I pretty much notice what people are driving on a regular basis, but it was a topic of conversation today, since everyone could see who drove what to the party. Unfortunately, the supaflyride was a little dirty (from the rainstorm we had a few days ago), so it was not feeling its best. Dissed.

Ahh well, I will remember for next time.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home