Sunday, August 10, 2003

Hi all,

Hope the weekend is going well.

I spent the afternoon at Dodge Park today. The local radio station was playing music there, so I got to experince the party-like atmosphere. Once they left, I got to experience the relaxing sounds of children playing, and the waves of water washing upon the beach. Pretty cool.

Now I really want to get a watercraft of some sort. Jet ski? Jet boat?`Something. I want to be one of the dudes that drives the boat close to shore, anchors, and then gets out to chill on the beach. Coolness.

While I was at the park, I realized how much of Michigan I still hadn't seen. It's really too bad. I've loved here for 27 years, and still haven't seen that much of it. I will have to do more exploring.

-Kirk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home