Sunday, September 14, 2003

Hey all,

I appreciate my "alone time" every weekend when I just chill at the city home and just not do much.

As of late, I've been on this learning how automotive under the hood stuff works kick. I may have passed this link on before, but just in case I haven't, here it is again. The site is called How Stuff Works. The content is pretty informative, and the illustrations are great as well.

My brother asked my why I've been all interested all of a sudden. Not sure. I've always wanted to learn about car engines and stuff like that, just never got a chance to, I guess. Then again, it's never to late to go back to engineering school again ;)

I guess one of the reasons is because I want to appreciate the supaflyride more. And maybe a little to learn about what mods I can get will do, so I can make an educated decision if the situation ever came up.

It's raining outside, so alas, no joyride in the MR2 tonight. I made sure to get some pleasure driving in last night around sunset to make up for today. The best time for open air driving is when the sun is setting. You get nice skyline, it's cool outside, and there's just less traffic around. Just don't drive west ;)

Alas, I will probably not get to wash the supaflyride tonight. I do need to get the tree sap off of it though.

-Kirk




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home