Sunday, September 14, 2003

Hi everyone,

We meet again (well, you read again) ;)

Have I ever told you sbout my chatroom buddy that I met 4 years ago? Umm, let's see... A little background info for ya. So in the summer before my last year of grad school (August 1999) I decided to hop on one of the chatrooms. I forget what the title was. No, it wasn't hot young teens, or anything like that ;) I think it was gen x or something. Whatever.

So I chatted with a guy and a young lady for about 3 hours online. The guy was from Idaho (I think) and the young lady was from British Columbia (vancouver-ish). With the time change, I was up till around 4 a.m. chatting. Anyway, since that night, we've kind of kept in touch off an on through e-mail at first, and then through instant messenger. (just in case you were wondering, I have no idea what the hell happened to the guy)

We had a pretty good online friendship going. I think I'd talk to her about once every 6 months or so. Every time she seemed pretty genuine, and was pretty cool to chat with.

So why did I bring this up all of a sudden? I finally got to see what she looked like today :) Kind of random. It's been weird. Kind of like that You've got Mail movie. Appearance just never came up, I guess. Kinda wacky, huh?

Again, just in case you were wondering, yes, I do find her attractive...

-Kirk




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home