Sunday, September 21, 2003

Hi everyone,

Hope you had a nice weekend. Alas, it's drawing to a close...

I've had a pretty good weekend. I couldn't have asked for better weather.

Saturday was a great cruising day. Drove around with the t-tops off the entire time. I had gone out earlier in the morning with the supaflyride with shorts and a t-shirt on, but I ended up changing because I was really really cold. Once the jeans and long sleeve t-shirt was on, I was golden.

It's also quite sad, as shorts weather is slowly coming to an end as well.

Anyway, my search for car stuff continues... As I was driving around, I saw these two guys in a silver Neon that was all lowered, had tasteful graphics on it, with nice rims. At a stoplight, I asked them where he got all the stuff done on his car. One of these days I'll have to go check the place out. :)

On Saturday I had an "outing" of sorts. I say this because I don't want to call it a date - because it wasn't. Although at times, it felt like it might have been? Maybe not. Anyway, I enjoyed spending time with her. She smelled nice. But I don't know where it's going. Seriously.

(sigh)

I washed the supaflyride this evening. Did the one step Zymol. towards the end, I was getting very cold as well. On a more nerdy note, I drove around the block before pulling the car back into the garage, and I do hear a small engine sound difference with the new filter in. I dunno if it's making my car go faster though. Who knows.

Apparently, my high school reunion invitations were sent out a few weeks ago. Mine got bounced back because the address on it was wrong. the end of November is only 2 months away. I need to achieve pop stardom by then and then start up my clothing line soon.

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home