Friday, September 19, 2003

Bob the Builder Called - He wants his pants back...

Hi everyone,

Long time no write... I haven't had much time. I've been busy doing e-mails and whatnot in the evenings that I've not been keeping up on my blog entries...

This week has been kind of funny. I think it's because things slowed down in comparison to last week, so I've been really antsy to get out of work. I wasn't like that before, but just something about this week. Don't know what it is. Oh well. the week's finally over...

Today was one of the best days that I've had at the new gig. We had a ton of fun - it was a mixture of Jeans day, and a fundraiser (dunk tank) that a group was doing. We got to see higher-ups get dunked in the tank. I'm sure the group raised a ton of money too. All for a good cause.

I really like jeans day at the office. You get to see everyone in a more relaxed atmosphere. I think it's neat to see people not looking all corporate and whatnot. Plus, I think people look "better" in more casual clothes. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the well dressed business casual, but I guess since I'm most comfortable in the more casual clothing realm, I think people look best in them as well. Is that weird? Perhaps.

What else? Oh yeah, so about the line up top. That was one of the comebacks I had for Brizzai when he was giving me a hard time about my construction barrel / convict orange button up shirt. For jeans day, he wore trendy carpenter pants (jeans). He is such a cool guy. I just thought it was funny because I would never have placed him in Carpenter pants. Come on, I don't even have carpenter pants ;) I'm sure his kids must adore him. We laughed our asses off today. good times ;)

Otherwise, you've not missed much. Just been regular-like days at work. I'm glad it's Friday though.

It rained today (thanks Isabel) so instead of driving the MR2 today, I drove it in to work yesterday (Thursday). It's definitely getting cooler, and it is the absolute perfect time to have an open-top (semi or complete) vehicle. I like the weather that we've been having as of late. The only thing that is a bummer is how I'm getting robbed of my precious daylight time. It gets dark around 8 o'clock now. Bummer dude.

Only a few weeks left to wash the cars too. Now it is crunch time, as I need to get as many coats of wax on the supaflyride before the winter comes. I won't be able to wax the car again for like 4 or 5 months. With weekly automatic car washes, the car is going to need as much protection as it can get.

Not much planned for this weekend. I have to get stuff ready for the drywall people that are going to be fixing stuff on Monday. I'm going to have to put some stuff away, cover up stuff, etc. I'm not looking forward to all the drywall dust that is going to be around...

-Kirk


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home